Twin / No Smoking
Room Size：about 11㎡
- Single × 2
- Room with Private External Shower room and Toilet
kaede : 1room ¥4,620(tax included) -
* Rates are approximate. They may vary depending on the itinerary.
Please make a reservation upon agreeing to the following
When making a reservation by phone or online (*only on this site), you agree to the following terms and conditions before making a reservation.
- ■Room rates are subject to change without notice.
- ■There are no infant or child rates.
About this Site
- ■Kikusui Ryokan’s official website (https://www.kikusuiryokan.jp) is called this site.
- ■All photos used on this site are images.
Call Center Hours of Operation
Change and Cancellation Fees
- ■We do not accept any changes or cancellations of reservations by e-mail.
・Customers making reservations by phone: Only accepted during call center business hours. Reservations made outside of business hours will be processed on the next business day.
・Customers with online reservations: You can make reservations through My Page or by phone.
- ■In case of change or cancellation, the following cancellation fees will apply
【10 to 8 days before: 20%, 7 to 2 days before: 30%, the day before: 40%, the day of: 50%, no-show: 100%.】
・Groups of 5 or more persons or guests staying for 5 consecutive nights or more
【20 days to 8 days before: 20%, 7 days to 2 days before: 30%, the day before: 40%, the day of: 50%, no-show: 100%.】
・Groups of 5 or more persons or guests staying 14 consecutive nights or more
【30 to 8 days before: 20%, 7 to 2 days before: 30%, the day before: 40%, the day of: 50%, no-show: 100%.】
- ※ If a refund to your bank account is required, a flat 550 yen administration fee will be charged.
- ■We will not be able to refund the difference due to a change of accommodation (reduction of nights or change of room type) after check-in.
Cancellation due to typhoons, natural disasters, etc.
If all public transportation (JR and local buses) from Okayama Station to Uno Station are cancelled (*1) by 12:00 p.m. on the day of check-in, cancellation fees will be waived only for guests who complete the cancellation process by phone or online by 5:00 p.m. on the same day. The following is a list of the reasons why we will not accept your reservation.
Cancellation requests received after the above time frame or no notice will be subject to the normal cancellation fee.
Cancellations for any other reason will be subject to cancellation charges under all circumstances.
*1：Only when the suspension is announced on the official website of each company, etc.
- ■Check-in: 3:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. (*Check-in cannot be accepted after 9:00 p.m. Check-in time will be automatically cancelled.)
- ■Check-out time: 10:00 a.m. the following morning
- ■No one other than guests are allowed to enter the hotel.
- ■When checking in, you will be asked to present identification (driver’s license, insurance card, passport, etc.).
- ■Luggage cannot be stored before check-in or after check-out. Please use coin lockers at the station or in the neighborhood.
- ■In the event of damage to or defacement of artwork or furniture, a reimbursement fee (furniture: 30,000 yen tax not included per item, artwork: 100,000 yen tax not included per item) will be charged.
- ■Smoking is not permitted in the hotel or guest rooms. Smoking is not permitted in the hotel or guest rooms. If the staff of the hotel detects smoking, they will charge 100,000 yen (tax not included) for the replacement of cloths and cleaning of bedding.
- ■In case of damage to fixtures, equipment, or interior decoration (walls, tatami mats, etc.) in the guest room due to the guest’s negligence, the guest will be charged the full repair cost.
- ■No refunds will be made for any change of accommodation after check-in (reduction of stay).
- ■If you forget to return a key or lose a key, you will be charged 3,000 yen (tax not included) per key for reissue.
- ■If you make noise late at night or early in the morning (10:00 p.m. to 9:00 a.m.), violate manners, or bring dangerous items into the room, you may not be allowed to continue to stay in the room if we judge that you are disturbing other guests. In such a case, we will treat it as an abandonment and will not be able to refund any accommodation fee.
- ■Advance payment is required.
- ■If payment is not confirmed by the due date, the order will be cancelled.
- ■Even if we confirm the payment, we will not contact you to inform you of the cancellation.
- ■Guests under 18 years old at the start of their stay must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Parking lot for large vehicles OK!Discounts for Long-Term Stay and Business Discounts
Kikusui Ryokan offers special rates for business guests and other guests who plan to stay for a long period of time.
Please see this page for details.